Tuesday 28 April 2015

Oliver Bonas and Maybelline Weekend Shopping Purchases

During the weekend I made a little visit to Oliver Bonas aka Queen shop of pretty trinkets. I usually never buy anything when I'm there, just enjoy looking at all the pretty rose gold ornaments and dainty little tea dresses. This weekend though, was different. 

I bought a tan coloured bowler hat which I must admit I equally loved at first sight but was doubtful as to whether I could pull it off or not...regardless I bought it when I found out that it was in the sale down to £10.....kinda a no brainer but I discovered when I got to the till that it was further reduced down to £7! amazing!

I also picked up a packet of temporary tattoos, gold, silver and rose gold.  They would be perfect for any festivals but I've decided to save them for the summer as they will look lovely with a tan abroad.

In terms of makeup, I splurged a little in the Maybelline counter picking up a velvet lip pencil in coral, a coloursensational pink lip gloss and a colour tattoo eyeshadow in pink and gold.  The colour pay off in all these products is amazing as is the quality.


Gingerbread Snaps Beauty xx


No comments:

Post a Comment