Monday 11 May 2015

Tea and Cake in a Vintage Cafe

 
So I will admit that my blog has recently taken a back seat whilst most of my time has been spent divided between working and studying for my end of year university exams.  However, I fully intend to get back into blogging once the exams have passed.
 
 
Today, I visited possibly one of the cutest cafe's I have ever been to, it was like stepping back in what I'd imagine 1940's Britain would have been like.  Floral table cloths, china cup and saucers and possibly the thing I was most excited about getting the milk for my tea served in a milk bottle ( its the little touches in life)
 
 

I had a tea and toasted cheese and onion sandwich which came with the most delicious salad ever!  But the star of the show had to definitely be the rocky road that I demolished.  It was soft , buttery chocolaty crumbly......words fail me.  Basically it was like heaven on a rose gold embellished plate.
 
 
The whole vibe of the cafĂ© was amazing and the candles and cushions really helped to give it a homely ambience.  The perfect fuel to return back to studying!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
Gingerbread Snaps Beauty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment